History of Kalampaka
Kalampaka is known all over Greece and the world because of the famous monasteries that exist on the top of the rocks of the Meteora that are at the north-eastern side of it. Every year, millions of visitors come from all over the world in order to admire and honour them… (Read more…)
Usefull info about Kalampaka
Usefull phones e.t.c… (Read more…)
View map of kalampaka and get directions to come… (Read more…)
- Athens – Kalampaka: 352 km
- Thessaloniki – Kalampaka: 237 km
- Igoumenitsa – Kalampaka: 246 km
- Volos – Kalampaka: 142 km
- Trikala – Kalampaka: 22 km
- Larisa – Kalampaka: 82km
- Ioannina – Kalampaka: 172km
- To visit Meteora and Monasteries.
- To see the Holy church of the Dormition of Theotokos (Byzantine Architecture from 11th century).